Last updated on August 8, 2020
The Company (“OLD Wood Creations, LLC”, “OLD Wood”, “we”, “us”, “our”) respects the privacy of its customers, and it is our policy to maintain your information in a confidential manner. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service, which includes respecting the security and privacy of our customers' personal information.
Authorization to Process Personal Information:
By using Old Wood’s Website you are expressly providing Old Wood with your consent to the processing of your personal information for the purpose of performance of a contract with you or in order to take steps necessary to enter into a contract with you as well as the uses set forth in Paragraph 2. You further authorize Old Wood to process your personal information for the purposes of processing payments or providing you with requested information. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com.
Links to Other Sites
1. How and Why We Collect Information About You
At Old Wood, we do not share customer information that you entrust to us except as permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations. Following is a description of the type of information we collect, how the information is used, and what we do to keep the information secure.
1.1 Information About You
For various reasons related to the conduct of our business, we may need to collect personal information about you. For example, if you provide your name and contact information, we have collected your personal information.
Old Wood does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and become aware that your minor child has provided us with Personal Data, please notify us immediately.
We may also collect usage data which gives us information about how you use our Website and our services. This could include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, and the pages of our Website that you visit along with the time and date of your visit.
1.2 Types of Personal Information
The types of personal information we collect:
· Bank or credit card information
· Address and phone number
· Contact information
1.3 Sources of Information
We will only collect Information you have provided to us or that you expressly permit by using this Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to alert you when a cookie is being sent; however, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all of the capabilities on our Website or parts of our services.
2. Use of Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide to you the service you requested. Information may be shared with or used by Old Wood, its affiliates and unaffiliated third parties for a range of legitimate business purposes, including but not limited to:
· To protect your accounts with Old Wood
· To process your requests for products or services and payments related to same
· To service or maintain your account, such as process payments
· To respond to a subpoena, a fraud investigation, or other legal process
· To engage another company to collect on your account
· To keep you informed of other services Old Wood can provide that it feels may be a benefit or of interest to you
3. Protecting Your Personal Information
The security of our customers’ information is a very serious matter. We restrict access to customer information to persons who need to know that information to perform their specific job duties. Administrative, technical and physical safeguards are used to ensure security and confidentiality as well as protect against potential threats or hazards to the security and integrity of our customers’ information. We strive to ensure that companies we do business with also adhere to these standards. Although these measures are taken to protect customer information, the Company does not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur given the inherent risks in transmitting information over the internet.
3.1 Data Retention
3.2 Data Transfer
By using the Website, you acknowledge that Your personal information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your geographic and/or governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may be different than those in your home jurisdiction. Your use of the Website and provision of personal information constitutes consent to such transfers.
3.3 Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If You are from the European Economic Area (EEA), you should know that OLD Wood’s legal basis for collecting and using your personal information depends on the information collected and the specific context. However, our legal basis to process your personal information is as follows:
· OLD Wood needs to perform its obligations under a contract with you or take the steps necessary to form a contract with you;
· For payment processing purposes;
· To comply with applicable law; or,
· Such processing is in our legitimate interest and is not overridden by your rights.
Some users (residents of the European Economic Area) of the Website may have certain rights under the GDPR in various circumstances, including the following:
· The right to access, update, or delete information.
· The right to have your information corrected (rectified) if it is inaccurate / incomplete.
· The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
· The right to request restriction of processing of your personal information.
· The right to be provided with a copy of your personal data.
· You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority known as a Data Protection Authority, about our use or collection of your personal information. For more information, contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
If you want more information about the personal data we have about you and/or you want such information to be removed from our systems, please contact us by any of the means set forth on our Contact Page.
4. Limit Sharing. Opt-Out Options
To limit sharing or opt-out, contact us at: _________________________.
5. Questions or Concerns
You can contact us by mail at:
OLD Wood Creations, LLC
Attn: Andrew Gottman, Controller / Data Protection Officer
You can also reach us by any means set forth on our Contact Page.
OLD Wood Creations
OLD Wood Creations Gun Barrel City, TX 78641
Copyright © 2019 OLD Wood Creations - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder